We are committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us to provide details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the Legal Ombudsman.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter or email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our customer service team, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- We will then invite you to a meeting or call you to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. We will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, we will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions we have reached with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible to establish contact, we will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including our suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Legal Ombudsman at the below address.
PO Box 6806,
About your complaint
Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the Legal Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint or within six years of the act or omission about which you are complaining occurring (or if outside of this period, within three years of when you should reasonably have been aware of it). For further information, you should contact the Legal Ombudsman on 0300 555 0333 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.