We accept all major health insurances. To use your health cover at our clinic please follow these steps:
- Get a referral for either Physiotherapy or Osteopathy from your GP (have you heard of GP at Hand?)
- Call your insurance company to get an authorisation number.
- At the time of your booking, please confirm your authorisation number, membership number and total number of sessions authorised to our receptionist.
- If booking online, please provide all the above information on the booking note.
- Please clarify any excesses on your policy with your health insurance to avoid unexpected charges at a later stage.
- We bill directly the following health insurances: Bupa, AXA, Cigna, Aviva, Vitality and WPA. Clients with other insurances must pay their sessions directly to us. We will issue you with a receipt so you can claim your treatments back from your health provider.
Please be aware that you will be liable to pay any late cancellation or no show fee.