Exercise and sporting activities are part of the lives of many of us. Many of the injuries and performance failures that occur in sport are due to muscular imbalances, incorrect loading or poor technique, leading to the overuse of key areas.
Sports Osteopathy offers a unique opportunity to improve your sporting performance and make the most of what your body has to offer on a 1-2-1 basis.
On your initial consultation we will:
- Discuss your goals and lay out what your end result will be.
- Carry out a static and dynamic assessment to understand how you are using your body.
- Give a tailored exercise prescription which will be performed within the same session.
Follow-up sessions will consist of:
- Dynamic assessments to gauge improvement.
- Uniquely derived exercises focused on enhancing performance.
Advice on nutrition and supplementation will be given throughout the sessions if required in order to make sure your body is getting the correct fuel to perform optimally.